Our mission is to provide emergency medical care and medically necessary ambulance transportation to the citizens and visitors of Union County, delivered by competent and caring professionals who demonstrate excellence in patient care, customer service, and community education.
The strategies used to accomplish the mission and vision include:
- To provide the highest quality patient care.
- To identify, plan and respond to new and emerging health care needs within the mission and capabilities of the system.
- To provide the most pleasant and caring environment possible for patients and their family members.
- To communicate to the public, the goals, needs and achievements of the system and its impact on the community.
- To attract and retain the highest quality management and personnel and to create an environment which fosters their personal and professional growth.
- To maintain strong and continuous contact with other leaders and leading institutions in the health care field.